California Department of Rehabilitation
The California Department of Rehabilitation works in partnership with consumers and other stakeholders to provide services and advocacy resulting in employment, independent living and equality for individuals with disabilities.
Who is this week's
"Notable Person in the Disability Community?"
(For mouse users, rollover each item below for more information. Screen readers will read this as nested lists.)
- November 26, 2013: Public Hearing regarding Proposed Regulations – Client Assistance Program
- November 27, 2013: California Vendors Policy Committee (CVPC), Training Subcommittee Meeting
- December 4, 2013: California Vendors Policy Committee (CVPC), Rules Subcommittee Meeting
- December 10, 2013: California Vendors Policy Committee (CVPC), Quality Location Development Committee Subcommittee Meeting
- December 11, 2013: California State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) Executive Planning Committee (EPC) Meeting
- December 12, 2013: California Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities (CCEPD), Committee Meeting
- Public Information Notices:
- 12/02/2013: New DOR Contract/Grant Solicitations Available
- 10/29/2013: New Intent To Award Notices have been posted.
- 10/14/2013: Department of Rehabilitation to Celebrate Golden Anniversary on October 15, 2013 - Press Release (RTF)
- 10/01/2013: DOR to serve as lead coordinator of Federal PROMISE Grant
- 06/14/2013: Annual Declaration of Order Of Selection For VR Services
- Jobs With DOR
- About DOR